ISSN 0371-0874, CN 31-1352/Q

当期文章

胰岛素样生长因子-1与代谢性疾病及运动干预的研究进展

李博文, 冯丽丽, 田振军*

陕西师范大学体育学院暨运动生物学研究所运动与心血管健康研究室,西安 710119

摘要

胰岛素样生长因子-1 (insulin-like growth factor-1, IGF-1)是分子结构与胰岛素类似的多肽类物质。IGF-1在组织生长发育、细胞代谢、增殖、分化和凋亡中发挥关键作用。IGF-1主要由肝脏分泌,其分泌量占总体的75%,剩余25%由骨骼肌、心、肾和脾等器官分泌。IGF-1可靶向心脏、血管、肝脏、骨和骨骼肌等多种组织和器官发挥作用。IGF-1在多种代谢性疾病的防治中发挥重要作用。不同类型的运动对不同器官中IGF-1水平的影响不同。本文对IGF-1防治代谢性疾病及其在运动领域的研究进展进行综述。


关键词: 胰岛素样生长因子-1; 代谢性疾病; 运动干预

分类号:G804.2

Research progress of the role of IGF-1 in metabolic diseases and the effect of exercise intervention

LI Bo-Wen, FENG Li-Li, TIAN Zhen-Jun*

Department of Sports and Cardiovascular Health, Institute of Sports Biology, College of Physical Education, Shaanxi Normal University, Xi’an 710119, China

Abstract

Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) is a peptide with a similar molecular structure to insulin. IGF-1 plays a key role in tissue growth and development, as well as cell metabolism, proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis. Liver is the main source of IGF-1, with the production of IGF-1 up to 75% of the total in the whole body, while the remaining 25% are secreted by skeletal muscles, heart, kidney, spleen and other organs. Target organs of IGF-1 include heart, blood vessels, liver, bone and skeletal muscles. It has been well documented that IGF-1 plays an important role in the prevention and treatment of metabolic diseases. Different types of exercise have different effects on IGF-1 expression with organ differences. In this article, we reviewed the preventive and therapeutic effects of IGF-1 on metabolic diseases and IGF-1-mediated exercise-induced benefits.


Key words: insulin-like growth factor-1; metabolic diseases; exercise

收稿日期:2020-06-18  录用日期:2020-11-04

通讯作者:田振军  E-mail: tianzhj@snnu.edu.cn

引用本文:

李博文, 冯丽丽, 田振军. 胰岛素样生长因子-1与代谢性疾病及运动干预的研究进展[J]. 生理学报 2021; 73 (2): 342-352.

LI Bo-Wen, FENG Li-Li, TIAN Zhen-Jun. Research progress of the role of IGF-1 in metabolic diseases and the effect of exercise intervention. Acta Physiol Sin 2021; 73 (2): 342-352 (in Chinese with English abstract).